You are not kidding he takes good pictures. Wow!! They are beautiful! I'm so glad you have started a blog. Now we can keep in touch better. I went to a Demo Derby for the first time in July. All I can say is... Wow! They sure are noisy aren't they? I hope you are doing great and loving life. I can't wait to read more about what you are up to.
Wow what beautiful pictures! you are really talented. I'm glad that you started a blog, it is so fun to see pictures of each other and what is going on when we are so far away. You guys look like you are having so much fun, what a cute couple. We can't wait till we see you this Christmas. Jer good luck with school and megs have fun at work;) love you
Wow you two are well traveled. So fun! And what a cute couple!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are not kidding he takes good pictures. Wow!! They are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you have started a blog. Now we can keep in touch better.
I went to a Demo Derby for the first time in July. All I can say is... Wow! They sure are noisy aren't they?
I hope you are doing great and loving life. I can't wait to read more about what you are up to.
Wow what beautiful pictures! you are really talented. I'm glad that you started a blog, it is so fun to see pictures of each other and what is going on when we are so far away. You guys look like you are having so much fun, what a cute couple. We can't wait till we see you this Christmas. Jer good luck with school and megs have fun at work;) love you
ReplyDelete