Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ward Halloween Partay!

The week before Halloween our fantastic ward put on a fun Halloween party!  We had a great time dancing, eating and chatting with good people!

I am the Secretary in the Primary Presidency and the ward activities committee asked us to dress up as Wicked Witches of the West to pass out candy to all the kids!  I think we did a pretty good job!
Sue, Melanie and I being "green"
Mr. Rubix, and Mrs. Witchy

2 comments:

  1. You guys look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! Fantastic costumes. I can't believe Jeremy dressed up as a rubix cube. That is priceless. Did you ever figure him out? It looked like your ward went all out. How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megs you make one sassy witch, how fun! I love the rubix cube that is so creative, way to go. Looks like you have had a lot of fun lately love the pictures, take care girl!

    ReplyDelete