So back in October Jeremy had the privilege of taking a wonderful 8 hour long test at the Salt Palace with all the other senior engineer students in Utah. He survived . . . . but he said he really hoped he passed so he would never have to go through that again! Well 2 months later we found out that he WILL NOT have to take it again! I knew he passed . . . it was just nice to have the paper there confirming it!!
It was really funny how he told me he passed. . . . I got home from work after him one night and as I was walking up the stairs to our apartment I saw something posted on the door. . . . . my first thought was "oh crap . . is that an eviction notice . . . did I forget to pay the rent?!?!?!" Luckily I just had to look a little closer at the paper to see this . . . .
Good Job Jer! Man you are so smart!
And yes . . . they don't tell you your score if you pass . . . you only get your score if you fail . . . . luckily we didn't get a score!
Congrats Jeremy and Meghan! Great news to find out you passed that test and NEVER have to worry about it again!
ReplyDeleteYippee!!! Success is great, ain't it!!?? Almost makes all the work and sacrifice worth it! :)
ReplyDelete