It is Jeremy's birthday today!
Since both of us are in Primary
the kids got to sing to him last Sunday.
We usually sing to kids and teachers,
but Jer was the only person there to sing to!
I think he really enjoyed everyone singing to him,
while he just stood up there, hoping the song would be over soon!
Happy Happy Birthday Jeremy dear
Happy days will come to you all year!
If I had one wish, then it would be
A Happy Happy Birthday to you from me!
Here are a few things that Jeremy loves and
I am sure wishes he were doing today instead of working and going to school!
Being in Maui snorkeling and playing in the water
Eating ice cream
Hiking, backpacking or anything outside
Building something!

Playing with our fun nieces and nephews
He loves playing with these kids so much
and I am pretty sure they
love playing with him back.
(Maren still giggles every time Jeremy says hi to her!)

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday Jeremy,
ReplyDeleteWe hope you have a great birthday. You are such a great guy, good luck with school and work and everything.
Happy Birthday Jer! Katie loves sharing the day with you. Thanks for being "bigger"! We love you!
ReplyDelete