Friday, October 15, 2010

Flash Back Friday - Fall Fun

Yep, you read it right . . flash back Friday has returned. I was looking through some old pictures and just had to post them!
First lets start in 2007. That August I moved from my lovely comfortable Logan down to SLC to start a new adventure. Luckily Katie was willing to be my roommate again. I moved down to SLC with no job (well I did have a part time job with a rec center) and we had just barely found the house we were going to move in a week or two before I moved down! Seriously . . . what was I thinking?!

Our cute house

After a few weeks of being there we decided to have a house warming party with our other neighbors. Lots of fun people came and we had a good time!
(Awe cute . . . the beginning of Katie and Chris's love!)
Shanell came down to visit one weekend and Chris was able to hook us up with some sweet free rides on the coaster and the alpine slide.
Getting ready to go down the slide!
(This picture is for you Katie!)
Katie, Chris and I went up to Snowbird to enjoy Oktoberfest. We had a great time and drank a lot of beer (not).


Around that same time I met this cute boy. Jeremy moved down to SLC to start school at the U and lived in Brett and Wendy's basement apartment (his sister and brother in law). Their house was in the same ward boundaries as my new house.
Luckily that first Sunday we sat next to each other in Sunday School and shared a hymn book! (Thank you Singles Ward!)

Fall 2008

I sure like the Fall!

1 comment:

  1. Meg! Love the noogie picture! ha ha ha. That is too funny.
    It was soooo good to see you this weekend. You are so great!

    LET'S GET TOGETHER!

    ReplyDelete