Saturday, December 4, 2010

Friends and Baby Showers

Katie and Chris are having a baby! We had a baby shower for her at our apartment. It was sure fun visiting with old friends and seeing all the cute little itty bitty baby things! Can't wait to meet the little guy! (I am still rooting for the name "Bridger" since we all lived in Bridgerland Apartments, but Katie says that name sounds like it would be a naughty little boy. She is a teacher and knows naughty, so I guess we will have to think of some more options for them!)
We forgot to take a picture until everyone was gone, so we got one of just us!
All the great presents!
The wind was blowing like crazy that day. I had crepe paper wrapped on our balcony and as Jeremy was taking it down it was flying straight out!
Lisa came to Utah to visit for a few days! It was so fun to meet her and Emily at our favorite meeting place, The Training Table.
We had fun talking, laughing and eating way too many fries!
Come back and visit soon Lisa!

1 comment:

  1. Ah man, it looks like I was the only one not in town during the holidays!! I wish I could have seen you guys too. Hopefully we'll be coming out in July. We'll all have to get together then k?

    ReplyDelete