Sunday, January 23, 2011

Work Parties!

Figured I had better write about Christmas before the holiday comes around again! Both of us had fun work Christmas parties. For my work they let us leave the office for a few hours and enjoy some food from the Golden Corral and some much needed time away from our desks! I walked away with a $5.00 gift card to Subway and a sweet metal water bottle (which I can't even use because when I fill it up with ice and cold water at work, it is SO cold on my hands! I know. . . . I am a pansy!) Now to the fun party. Jeremy's work had their party at the Grand America. We were able to go last year and lucky enough to be able to go again this year (even though Jeremy only puts in like 5 hours every two weeks). It was so fancy and such a fun night!

A pansy picture to go with my pansy reference above! (There wasn't any snow there that night. It was just REALLY cold!)

No comments:

Post a Comment