Monday, May 9, 2011

Primary Thank You's

Our Primary Presidency was reorganized a few weeks ago. I was called from being the Secretary (which was the most wonderful calling ever) to being the 2nd Counselor (which I am sure will be just as equally wonderful!) We made little thank you cookie bouquets to give to Melanie and Hollie who are leaving us for bigger and better things. (and by things I mean new houses . . . . jealous). I had the kids write thank you notes for the grass. I thought it turned out cute and the project was so easy. I did walk through a couple grocery stores looking for cookies with holes in the middle. I could only ever find 2 different kinds! Now every time I am in a different grocery store I find myself looking for cookies with holes. Call me crazy.


2 comments:

  1. cute megs, I love that idea, I will have to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our ward did these a couple of years ago for Mother's Day. They stuck them in terra cotta pots that the kids decorated with crayons. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete