Congratulations on two years, It does go by really fast hu, the next thing you know you will wake up and it will be 7 years. It goes by so fast when you have your best friend.
Happy Anniversary!! You two make such a perfect couple. I hope you were able to go and do something fun together. Oh, and I love the cookie bouquets. What a fun idea!
Congratulations on two years, It does go by really fast hu, the next thing you know you will wake up and it will be 7 years. It goes by so fast when you have your best friend.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She's right--7 years goes fast too! Everything's better with the right companion!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on graduation too. One step closer!
Happy Anniversary!! You two make such a perfect couple. I hope you were able to go and do something fun together.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I love the cookie bouquets. What a fun idea!
Time flies when you are having fun. We are glad you are joined our family. Wish we could spend more time together.
ReplyDelete