Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Month pictures

I had seen the idea of taking pictures of your baby each month on their birthday and thought the idea was oh so cute.  I found these little stickers online.  
They are so easy peasy . . all you do is 
1- Grab a cute baby
2- Put cute baby in white onesie
3- Peel off sticker and slap sticker on onesie
4- Take way too many pictures of baby in onesie with month sticker
I can't believe how skinny she was!  
For this one she was moving like crazy . . . hence the blurry hand!
"Ahhh . . . . choo!"
"Yum . . I love my fist!"
And . . . done!

Wow . . month two.  She looks a little chubbier!  What a difference a pound or two makes!  She was so happy this day taking pictures!
Love the dimple!

Growing even more!  Happy 3 months on July 3rd!
"You talkin' to me?!"
"No more . . . please!"

She is just so sweet and getting bigger every day!
"Dad . . you really aren't that funny . . . "
And . . . done!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! Where did you get the stickers from? She was soooo skinny now she is just normal skinny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun to see them all in a row and she how much she really is changing!! Fun sticker ideas; You'll have to share where you got them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the stickers from this website

    pickysticky.com

    but there are tons of other websites that sale them too! I just googled baby month stickers or something like that and that is how I found them!

    It has been fun to do every month! Yep Shelly . . now she is just normal skinny! Your baby is just a little more than normal skinny! :)

    ReplyDelete