Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lisa's Wedding

One of my best friends since I was born (it sounds funny saying that but it is really true!  We grew up in the same ward so we have known each other our whole lives) got married in Pennsylvania so they were able to come to Utah in August and have a reception.  It was so fun to see the happy newlyweds and visit with them!  The reception was held in a beautiful back yard and the weather was just perfect!  Aren't weddings just the best?!  We are so happy for them!
The cute couple Jon and Lisa!
Avery, Me, Lisa and Emily
Do you see that table behind us.  It was full of candy in dishes that you could scoop up into a little cute jar.  Talk about fun and yummy!  Happy wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Man, I'm so sad that I missed seeing them by about 30 days. I'm so happy for her.

    ReplyDelete