Thursday, April 29, 2010

Senior Design Day

Jeremy and his "team" which included 4 other boys started their senior project back in August. A couple Tuesday's ago they were finally done with the project and got to show it off with all the other senior engineers from the U. This year long experience involved designing and building the project all by themselves.

The project you might ask?

A mountain bike for a paraplegic!

Because what paraplegic doesn't like to mountain bike?

That guy is talking about his "wild" experience while riding the bike!


Dad checking out the welding . . . . of course!

Jer giving it a whirl. Stairs are a lot like mountains he says.


What a hottie!

I think it turned out wonderfully! (but what do I know about engineering?) and no, I didn't get a chance to ride it that day because I was in a skirt (and because I am probably not coordinated enough to figure it out!) Another great job, done by mr. smarty pants! I am just so proud!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I'm so impressed!
    Man Meghan, with your good looks and his brains... I mean your brains and his good looks... I mean... Gosh, your kids are going to have the BEST genes in the world. Lucky!!
    You two make such a great match for sure!!!!!

    ReplyDelete