For the 24th of July this year we decided to head up to the Uintas and hike a trail to Notch Lake. The trail was beautiful and still covered in lots of wildflowers. We got to the lake and met Jeremy's best friend Brian and
his wife Mandy who had camped there overnight.
The scenery was just great and we had a fun time walking around
and enjoying being outside in the nice cool air.
Brian did a little jumping from the rocks. He did check out the landing zone to make sure it was free of any rocks! (Even though it looks like he is heading straight for that big rock in the water!)
We found a huge rock/bench that was just perfect for being lazy.
Then we headed down to Kamas and had yummy burgers
and excellent shakes after our day of hiking
(I had a key lime pie shake . . . . and in fact it was so
delicious I wish I were eating it right now!)
It was a great day!
oh how fun! I miss the mountains so much. Thanks for sharing such beautiful pictures. Hey we are coming home for thanksgiving. We will be there for two weeks wahoo. Hope you are doing good.
ReplyDeleteUmmm... I am so excited I found your blog! This is pretty much the best news ever. You guys are totally flippin cute.
ReplyDeleteJust sayin!