This last week has been just great! Monday we met all of Jeremy's family and ate at Applebee's to celebrate August birthdays. Tuesday we went to the Dave Matthews Band concert at the USANA. We had fun sitting on the grass listening to good music. (And being entertained by everyone around us who were drunk and high! We got home from the concert and for some strange reason had the munchies . . . . weird!) Wednesday night we met up with Aaron and Jenny and went to the Davis County Demolition Derby. . . . those are always just so great! Thursday was my birthday! I went to work (where they had decorated my cubicle), then went out to lunch with mom and grandma. (It is our weekly Thursday tradition . . . mom comes and picks grandma up from her assisted living apartment, then stops by and picks me up from work and we drive to Hires to eat lunch. The waitress who comes out to take our orders every week knows exactly what we want and we chit chat and catch up for a minute . . . she is pregnant and having a boy . . . they were hoping for a girl! We eat lunch in the car and mom drives me back to work just in time for my 1/2 hour lunch to be up! It is just perfect and fun to get out and go to lunch with mom and grandma!) A couple hours after lunch my co-workers had ice cream and cake for me, then I left at 3:30! I came home and watched TV and relaxed on the couch for a while, then Jeremy got home and we went out to dinner with our friends Brock and Melanie. They took us to a yummy chinese restaurant downtown "Charlie Chows" where we ate far too much! I had a wonderful day and appreciated all the phone calls and messages wishing me a happy birthday! I didn't have my camera with me a lot this week but here are a couple pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'd say you had a fabulous week!! I'm so glad you had such a great birthday and going out to eat with your mom and grandma each week sounds like such a blast!!
ReplyDeleteAgain, happy belated b-day!
You look adorable in your running shoes, jacket and headband!!! You always look cute!!