Wednesday, April 25, 2012

In my spare time . . .

Life has been busy here.  We are alive . . . even though I haven't posted on our blog for a couple months!  We have a new house and boxes that need to be unpacked and cupboards that need to be organized.  But I mostly just end up snuggling this sweet bug all day long and I don't feel guilty one bit!  
I will be working on updating our house and our blog, it is just taking a little longer than I expected it would!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're learning that life slows WAY down once a little one arrives! You sure do have a cute little bundle there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wondering when this post would come! Congratulations! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries. Don't stress about blogging. If I had her all to myself I'd be cuddling her all day as well. Enjoy every second. She's a doll!!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Baby pics (at least one I guess). Congratulations! She's adorable. I heard about her coming and you moving and everything - crazy. I understand if you don't update your blog for awhile, but I'd love to see more pictures whenever you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete