"Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more"
It sounds like I can buy more storage. Do people really do that?! I could go back and delete old posts too, but am not too interested in that either! I know that I have heard of other people having this issue, but can't remember how they resolved it!
We ended up buying more storage. I didn't want to delete my old pictures. If you figure out a better solution let me know.
ReplyDeleteYou can put your posts in a blog book. blog2print (i can send you a code, i think, for some percentage off). and that will free up some of your storage space.
ReplyDeleteAnother thing you can do is upload your pictures to something like photobucket.com or use picasa web albums and use URLs for your pics, instead of uploading them.
Hope that helps!