Hello blogging world! We are alive and I am going to try to do better in posting more often. Our laptop stopped working for a while and then once we fixed that I ran into the whole "out of blogging room" obstacle which made it hard for me to be motivated to figure out what to do and how to solve the problem! (excuses, excuses) But with Jeremy's help I think I will be good to post for the next little while! Although I am sorry, since becoming a mom, all of my posts will most likely be centered around Avery. . . . so there . . . you have been warned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well I don't see any pictures or anything about her on this one!! Come on already :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see and read more about your oh so adorable family Megs!
ReplyDelete