We got our family pictures taken last Friday night. It was nice because they had an open slot for 8:00 p.m. which meant Jeremy would be home from work, we could have dinner then go. The bad part was that is the time I usually start getting Avery ready for bed so I knew she was going to be tired. I haven't had the best luck with pictures and her.
Her newborn pictures she cried practically the whole time and we had to settle her down for each new position/shot. Her blessing pictures at Target were in the afternoon. She was sleepy cause I had just fed her so she didn't smile too much for those then broke down near the end and I said we could just be done.
This go around she did just fine and only had one melt down (see picture #7) which I was able to settle her down afterwards and we kept going. The photographer kept trying to get her to smile. It was pretty entertaining watching him. I count the photo shoot a success since she wasn't crying the majority of the time! Now I can actually put pictures in the empty frames in my family room! Hooray!
Love her face in this one!
Yep, still no smiles!
Not to sure about things
Really not to sure about things
and . . . done!
Good squatting Jer!
There is the dimple!
This picture could be called the choke hold or otherwise known as the engagement picture pose!
Love my sweet family!














Love these photos! So cute! You are getting so good at blogging!
ReplyDelete