My brother Adam had some work in Utah he had to do a few weekends ago so he brought his family up from Vegas with him. (Well minus Rylee, she didn't want to miss school and her soccer game!) Friday night we drove up the canyon and had a fire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows for smores. Avery was completely mesmerized by the fire and that was her first time up a canyon with a camp fire. She loved it! Here are a few pictures from the night.
Abby and Chad
Avery and Grandma
Tessa and Emmitt
Micah, Maren and Avery
"I can't stop looking at the flames!"
Micah, Miranda and Hatee
I think Avery is trying to look around Maren to see the fire! haha
Grandpa and handsome Noah
Little rugrats that kept running around the fire and getting into trouble!
A guy in my parents ward has a little mini train in his backyard so we went over the next morning to ride the train! It was pretty fun and the kids loved it (and the men thought it was pretty cool too!)
I like this picture with Nate in the background . . . creepy. . . haha
Chad won for the longest legs riding the train!
Jeremy had to have a turn
Along with Grandpa
Avery wanted a turn too, and thought it was pretty cool!
First time on a train!
I didn't ride the train, I just watched
Then we went bowling! The kids had so much fun and Avery loved just watching everything that was going on. This was Avery's first time being in a bowling alley. One day I will have to tell her how Shanell and I took a bowling class for two semesters at USU and how one summer I was in a bowling league. I know, it was pretty awesome!
Yeah for fun little mini vacations that we don't have to go far and spend a lot of money!
No comments:
Post a Comment