My friend Kera from high school (and college) is a great photographer and I asked her to take Avery's 6 month pictures. Kera and I were actually high school yearbook photographers together (oh the memories)! She and her husband and cute baby Crosby came down one Sunday afternoon and she took Avery's pictures. We had a fun time visiting and of course trying to get Avery to smile!
I saw this idea on Pinterest (of course) and wanted to try it out. I think it turned out super cute!
Thanks to Stacie for the cute ruffly skirt!
I love this one!
Kera had this cute little sweater and long socks passed down from her husbands family and wanted to try it out. I love her chubby thighs!
We made our way outside and got some more cute pictures!
This is Kera's little guy Crosby. He is so cute and it was funny to see the two interact. Avery is giving him the fish hook while he is trying to get her flower! Love it!
Thanks Kera!


















No comments:
Post a Comment