I guess since it is December I should blog about the rest of October! I will get to November in a few days! haha
We had my cousins boys come and stay for a weekend while they went out of town. Avery loved the entertainment the boys provided! Jeremy and Avery watching Gavin and Cameron playing in our backyard.
We had my cousins boys come and stay for a weekend while they went out of town. Avery loved the entertainment the boys provided! Jeremy and Avery watching Gavin and Cameron playing in our backyard.
Having a bath with cousin Tessa!
Ready for church!
Cute little heart on the bum!
She perfected the art of crawling backwards and would get under the end table and back in the corner.
So silly!
Partying at Maren's annual Halloween Birthday Party.
Hatee as a despicable me minion
Abby and Chad
Micah and Tessa
Grandpa with Avery ready to go in her pajamas!
She fell back asleep one morning in our bed and looked so little and cute, I just had to take a picture!
We met Grandma, Abby and Tessa at Gardner Village to see the witches. It was perfect weather and we had fun walking around.
I saw this idea of putting your baby in a pumpkin and taking their picture on Pinterest. I had to do it and Avery didn't seem to mind too much!
and done!
No comments:
Post a Comment