Thursday, April 15, 2010

Flash Back Friday - Engagements

Announcements: The one thing from our wedding that nearly made me have a nervous breakdown.

My friend Kera helped design my announcements. She did a wonderful job, it went so smooth, and I love how they turned out. The printing process on the other hand was just a little stressful, especially when using FedEx Kinkos. (I am sure they are a wonderful business, I must have just been a bit emotional and stressed out when dealing with them!!) All in all everything turned out great and Jeremy only had to go to Kinkos for me once (after I came home in tears) because I swore if I had to go down there one more time to talk to them I was going to die.
I try to avoid that Kinkos now when I have to do anything office related!

Here are of few of the options that we had to choose from for our invites.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Gorgeous!! You could have used all of them in a tri-fold invite. That is what I orginally wanted but could never figure it out with the budget we had. There's so many things I would do over. I was so naive and I didn't want to make decisions.
    Yours turned out fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete