Saturday, August 21, 2010

Family Fun 2010

A few weekends ago we had a couple family reunions the same weekend. On Friday night we went up to the Heber Young Women's Camp with all of Jeremy's extended family. That camp is very impressive with showers, flushing toilets, ice machines and cabins. If only I were a young women again so I could go and bask in the fun that I am sure goes on at that camp . . . . . ! We had fun cooking dutch oven dinner and visiting with family. Then that night they had all of the newlyweds from that year and year + (there were 4 couples) play the newlywed game. I am glad to announce that Jeremy and I tied for first . . . phew. . . ! It was a fun night and we had GREAT dutch oven food. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures because we were busy making the food . . then eating it all! We said goodbye to everyone that night and headed to Park City to start my family reunion. We woke up the next day and met everyone at Deer Creek. The weather didn't really cooperate with us in wanting to enjoy a nice hot day outside. Instead it was windy and then we got rained on . . . . we did get to ride in the boat then take the wave runner out for a minute before I made Jeremy go in because I was shivering too much! We had a good rest of the weekend hanging out at the condo, eating lots of good food, swimming and riding the alpine slide and coaster! It was sure fun having everyone together and being able to spend some time together! Look how cute these kids are!
Rylee, Hatee, Maren and Tessa in their matching clothes
Brrrrr! We needed our towels to keep warm at the lake!
Emmitt was loving everyones faces!

Tessa and Hatee having fun in the sand.
Rylee showing off her awesome ninja moves!

Playing cards with Grandpa!
Smiles!
Everyone just hanging out!
Movie Time!
What a bunch of cute kids! We sure had fun!

1 comment:

  1. You sure got some cute pictures of your neices and nephews!!
    My family and Tyler's family ironically both planned a family reunion on the same weekend and at the same place; the Heber LDS Y.W Camp. Is that the official name? I'm not sure. Anyway, the same place you were at. That would have been cool if we could have seen you, IF we would have been there!
    Sounded like fun though. I'm glad you had a good time!!

    ReplyDelete