Halloween sure is a fun time of the year! It is especially fun for Miss Maren because every year she gets to have a fun halloween/birthday party.
This years party did not let us down!
Birthday girl and Mr. Oreo face.
(Don't mind their mom wrapped up in toilet paper, she was getting cold and that was all she could find to keep warm . . . .
or we were playing a minute to win it game!)
Hatee taking her her turn at spinning (Note for next year . . play all spinning games before eating large amounts of food)
Who knew toilet paper was so much fun to play with?!
It kept the kids entertained for a good 15 minutes!
Hatee shaking her booty!
Oreo contest . . .
Task: Oreo starts on forehead and needs to end up in your mouth
(using NO hands!)
I did not do well at that game. Jeremy did great!
Warren Jeffs and his lovely wives
Jeremy was a chilean miner and I was a paper doll
(can you tell we didn't have much time or a lot of creativity this year!)
And now for Halloweens past . . . .
Halloween 2008
(skipped 2009 cause I already blogged about it last year!)
I was a nerd and the girls were from High School Musical

A couple days after Maren's party that year we all packed up and headed to Disneyland for a fun filled family vacation!
Disneyland was decorated so cute and we had a GREAT time!
Cousins! (Aren't they cute?!)
Halloween 2007
(Ward par-tay up the canyon in a big lodge)
Katie and I were flappers, Hannah was a gypsy and
Chris was a rocker (I think!)
Yeah for Halloween it is such a fun holiday!
holy cow megs look at the side picture of hatee playing the toilet paper game. It looks just like you. I thought it was you at first. Looks like you had a great time. miss you
ReplyDelete