Monday, November 28, 2011

Diamond Head

Thursday we hiked Diamond Head.  It was an overcast day so a perfect day to hike.  The view from the top was beautiful! 
There were a LOT of stairs!
The big city
We got to walk through a fun tunnel
After our hike we drove to a beach to relax.  It was still a little overcast and luckily we had an umbrella with us because it started raining.  We just sat under our umbrella and waited for the rain to pass.  The nice thing about Hawaii rain is that it isn't cold!  The temperature stays nice and warm!

The next day we drove to the west side of the island to enjoy a few beaches there.  
I was taking our picture and some crazy lady ran up and volunteered to take our picture.  So I handed her our camera and as soon as I did I looked at Jeremy . . we were thinking the same thing.  He was getting ready to run after her incase she bolted off with it!  Well she didn't take off running, she was just a nice person who wanted to help!  We kinda felt bad for thinking that she was going to steal our camera . . . but only a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment