Friday, July 27, 2012

Blessing

We blessed Avery on June 17th which happened to be fathers day.  Jeremy did a wonderful job and so did Avery!  :)  We were able to come back to our house to have all of our family and a few friends over.  It was so nice to be able to have everyone come over and have enough room! We ate excellent food and roasted in the sun!  We cleaned up outside and continued the party inside.  Avery was such a happy girl that day and did good being passed around and loved on by lots of people! 
It was a fun fathers day!  Thanks to Jeremy for being such a great father to Avery and husband to me!  
First family photo in our backyard

Lots of canopies for shade

Bree and Katie enjoying each others company!  

Fun friends


"We are Family"



Maren and Micah getting their turn to snuggle!



That afternoon she just loved laying on the floor to kick!  She may have needed a little "no one needs to hold me" time!


Avery loves her grandmas and grandpas!


I wanted to get some pictures of Avery in her dress but after church she wasn't the happiest.  So that night after she had a good nap I got her back in her dress and got these sweet pictures on the beautiful quilt that Aunt Barbie made for Avery!  Her dress was special because it was my dress when I was blessed.  I only had to buy shoes and a headband for her!
Being so cute makes for a tired girl!

This was my bonnet.  I didn't have any hair so my mom said I wore a bonnet.  So we had to get Avery in a couple pictures with the bonnet.

Happy Father's Day!

She slept well that night!

A couple weeks later I took Avery to Target to get some professional pictures in her dress done.  I wasn't too impressed with some of the pictures (and they charged me an arm and a leg to buy the digital copies).  We will not be using Target Studio again!  But hey, can there be a bad picture of Avery?  I think not.  Kinda like . . . can there be bad ice cream?  Nope.

1 comment:

  1. I think those are cute pics! I think those places like Target work out when you can find their best photographer, otherwise, it's chancy! Cute cute!!

    ReplyDelete