Here are some pictures of Avery from her first couple of months. She looks so little in all of these!
April 23rd
I only used this sling for a couple weeks then after that I felt like I was smushing her . . . . so I stopped! But she sure loved it when she was in it!
April 30th
Little crossed feet
May 4th
May 5th
She would take such good naps on her bobby!
(Hence all of the pictures of her sleeping on it!)
May 6th
Dad was helping Avery make pretty funny faces!
May 10th
May 14th
I feel at this point she started to look a little chubby . . . just a little!
May 19th
My sweet coworker made me a bag full of hand made crocheted things. One day I put Avery in them. She looked so cute and I can't believe all the work it must have been to make them.
Sweet yellow dress
Cute pink onesie
Look how cute this little Mermaid outfit is! She even gave Avery a matching barbie!
May 23rd
She LOVES her swing! I LOVE that she loves her swing! :)
Jeremy swaddled her a good one here! She is looking up at the hanging bears on the mobile above her she just loves them.
Snuggling with dad on the couch. There isn't anything better!
May 29th
I put this headband on her and thought it made her look like she was going for a workout!
May 30th
My other coworker made these cute hat and booties for her. She was kicking on her changing table like crazy when I put the booties on her. Either she thought they gave her superpower or she was kicking so hard to get them off! Either way, I think she looked so super cute!
June 2nd
Our friends Brock and Melanie came over with their Bree.
Bree loved holding Avery which was good practice for her since she was getting a new baby sister in July!
June 10th
Sitting on dads lap at the computer desk
Those are just a few of the random pictures that I wanted to post. I still have a bunch from my phone that I need to put on here!
She sure is cute! Keep the pics comin'. We love 'em!
ReplyDelete