Girl!
Look at that cute foot!
We went to the ultrasound and at first the tech couldn't tell if she was a boy or a girl. She took all the measurements and gathered all the information they needed. Since she still couldn't tell the sex for sure she had me get up and move around and go to the bathroom (which was a welcome relief, since I hadn't gone to the bathroom in over 3 hours and had drank a lot of water in prep for the ultrasound!). We started the ultrasound again and luckily it only took a couple minutes for the ultrasound tech to say "oh, it's a girl!"
I was a little shocked because I was thinking it would be a boy. (I hadn't had any dreams or revelations . . I just thought it would be boy . . . oh and because the chinese calendar said it would be!)
We are pretty excited!
Having a little girl first is the BEST!! They are such big helpers and oh so fun to have mommy/daughter dates and have a little "friend" to go with you places. Oh, you will LOVE it!! I'm so so so so excited for you! Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete